Mark your calendars! We have four amazing speakers scheduled for this semester, topics will be updated as we get closer to each event:
- September 14: Caitlin Friesen (Topic: The Scientific Process)
- October 12: Chi-Chun Fang (Topic: Embryonic Development and Reproduction)
- November 9: Serena Zhao (Topic: Fungi)
- December 14: Andrius Dagilis (Topic: Hybridization & Speciation)
Thanks for coming out to our talks this semester, we all had a blast! See you again in September 🙂
We hope everyone had a wonderful winter break! Now that school’s back in session, please save the date to come and hear these awesome speakers.
- February 9 at 7pm: Alejandro Santillana (Insects Unlocked)
- March 9 at 7pm: Rong Ma (nature’s weaponry)
- April 13 at 8pm: Ashley Green (invasive species)
- May 11 at 8pm: Scott Solomon (Human Evolution in the 21st Century & Beyond)
We hope everyone is having a great summer! Please save the date to come and hear these awesome speakers!
- September 12: Kelsey Jiang (stickleback)
- October 10: Alejandro Berrio (coffee)
- November 14: Ian Wright (spiders)
- December 12 : Amanda Lea (Panama)
Congrats to previous SUTS speaker Patricia Salerno, who gave a fantastic talk last fall on the biology of the Tepuis of S. America, on her upcoming publication in the journal Evolution as well as today’s article by science writer Carl Zimmer in The New York Times.